A new version of the Easy Elektro software will be released in the coming days.
The software update includes the creation of an additional environment that enables the sizing of rodless electric actuators, particularly the BK family, by performing a few simple steps:
- Selection of electric axis orientation:
- Definition of the operating cycle, position of the load's center of gravity and any external forces with their point of application in space:
- Selection of parameters for calculation and display of available combinations:
- Selection of motor mounting position and possible length of cables:
- Print the report containing the specific information regarding the choice made: